i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, March 20, 2006

The Hairy Situation..

Omg yesterday I got so pissed off with my hair that I cut it myself. My fringe was like frizzy and all over the place and it looked so freaking messy, so I tried using some moisturiser but it didn't work. Then I tried using shampoo and conditioner but that didn't work either. I tried using a hair moisturising mask but that was uselss too. So I took a pair of kitchen scissors and snipped off all the dry ends myself. After I was done with the cutting, my hair suddenly became really smooth and my curls were much more bouncy. And it looks fine too. Yay, I can qualify to be a hair stylist. I know how to rebond, perm, cut and trim. My hair is weird. My front is curly, but my back is like bone straight. I asked my father, and he said that my hair was naturally like that. Some people think I went for rebonding or something. As if, my mother would'nt let me. Ha.

I just called my mother ten minutes ago to tell her about my progress report that I've been hiding for over a week now. I simply told her that I passed everything except both my Maths and she just said okay. She also said she'll call a tutor for me. Then she said bye and hung up. And she didn't even sound angry. Last year I failed so many subjects and she didn't even shout or scream at me. My mother is so weird yet so fabulous. Yay my mom!

Okay I gotta go shake my booty to Beep now. Its playing on the television. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home