i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Sickness..

Omg for the past two days I've been sick with the same sore throat and flu that I had last month. It wasn't that much of a problem until my father brought me to see a doctor. The doctor said that my whole upper respiratory system was extremely congested and the traces of my past infections were still present. So he prescribed like tons of pills for me. I've been taking them and they make me feel like some mad drug addict. My mood changes just like that. Yesterday I was all happy in the morning and when I went for Maths remedial I suddenly became really angry. Oh god I'm the next Alice in Wonderland. Its a book about drugs by the way. Miss Lee told us about it during Lit class. Whee.

Yesterday was the final episode of ANTM 5. I thought Nik rebonded her hair, but it was just a really convincing straightening job. I didn't get to see Coryn or Lisa in the finale fashion show. Boo. They only showed the past winners like Naima and Eva. Naima looks so weird with long hair. She should really just cut all her hair off and remain bald for the rest of her life. Yay I can't wait for next week's reunion. Jayla's going to return as a blonde. Yay Jayla.

I suddenly love the Pussycat Dolls. Yay Pussies.

Okay I gotta go now. I'm having mood swings. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home