i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Oprah Show..

Omg I had motivation camp for the past three days, and the yesterday was especially awkward. Our parents were asked to come with no given reason, and it turned out to be some parent-child appreciation session. It was like Oprah. It was such an emotional counselling session. Everyone was like crying, even the boys. There was this part where the child had to go up on stage and make some kind of speech to their parents. I wanted to do it, but my Mom wasn't there because she was sick. My Dad was busy taking care of my baby brother. Hamizah went on stage, and her speech was extremely moving. I needed extra tissues. Maybellyn was telling me about how she was really mean to her parents, so I asked her to go up. She was reluctant at first, but she did it anyway. She said that she had never cried in front of anyone ever, because she didn't want to be seen as weak. Then when she was doing her speech, she started to break down. I was being like Tyra and said that it was the most beautiful side of her anyone had ever seen.

I'm so tired. I had to sit in the AV Theaterette for three whole days and my booty hurts. On the last day of the camp, they played this song from the computer and I started dancing with Rionita. Then suddenly the motivator asked everyone if they wanted to see me dance. Everyone from 4U (my extremely lovely delightful class) shouted "Yes!" extremely loudly. So I went in front and started shaking my booty like Paris Hilton. I wanted to go on the tables, but I was afraid I might be sued for starting an illegal bartop dancing studio or something. After I finished, I couldn't believe that I just danced like a whore in front of 4 U, N, and I. Well whatever, it was fun.

Okay I gotta go rest my ass. It still aches. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home