i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Secret Show..

Omg yesterday I went to check out Youtube for the Harry Potter Spoof Video and I found out that it has so many other interesting things. It has music videos, movie clips, and I even found the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show clips. I watched all of them again yesterday and it was so much fun!! I saw Gisele Bundchen again. I used to think that Youtube was like some music video website where the codes don't ever work, but I was wrong. Just so you know, Miss Lee uploaded the motivation camp videos on Youtube. There's also videos of past Smash'd rehearsals. Its like having your own video store. Ha.

Yesterday ANTM was kind of boring. Tyra had the Cycle Five Reunion on her talkshow, and it was so unlike Oprah. Oprah's nicer. She only gave each of the girls like a minute each to talk, and she gave Nicole all the limelight just because she was the winner. I also think Coryn finally got rich, because she dyed her hair bright blonde and permed her ends too. She might even have her own Billboard. Here's the video clip. Shut off the music video on top before you watch.

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005


Okay I gotta go sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home