i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, May 12, 2006

The Lohans..

Omg I reinstalled my Sims 2 yesterday and I had to download all my hair and make-up all over again. I was clicking away for like two hours trying to find the perfect hair for Paris and Lindsay. I didn't create Nicole Richie again because I read in some magazine that Paris was feuding with her, so she ran off and made friends with Lindsay Lohan. I also got sick of making the family name Hilton, so I named them the Lohans. Lindsay has flaming red curled hair, but I'm gonna dye it bright blonde later. Paris as usual has long platinum blonde hair. I have yet to download some skimpy clothes for them. Their house is still empty and their dirt poor and friendless. Paris is a fortune aspiration Sim, and Lindsay is a family aspiration Sim. How ironic. Thats hot. Here are the pictures.

The Lohan Family

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's Paris Lohan. I love her hair. I took me hours to find it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lindsay Lohan. I don't know why but she looks old. She needs surgery. Or maybe a new hair colour.

Okay I gotta split. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOH. You play sims2 again(:

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home