i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, May 12, 2006

The Aquamarine..

Omg the exams are finally over. Too bad there's Malay O Levels in like two weeks. On Wednesday after the exams finished I went to watch Aquamarine with Mai, Naf and Alia, and it was seriously the best movie ever. I love it so much! Actually, I wanted to watch it because it had Emma Roberts and Jojo in it, but it ended up being really funny. There was this part where it was really touching, and I swore I heard Nafisah sobbing. There's so many movies with all my favourite people in it. There's this movie, "Just My Luck", with Lindsay Lohan in it. I'm going to watch it. Hooray.

I can play Sims 2 again. I'm going to start playing it, but I'm not going to be freakishly obsessed with it like last time. The last time I was so into it that I slept so late everyday and developed eyebags that were like huge. It took me ages to get rid of them. I'm going to create Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie and I'm going to make them change their hair everyday. Whee, its going to be a bundle of fun. What's wrong with me. So far I've created around three versions of Paris and Nicole. Oh wells, I think they're really cool. You know, like.

Who watches Oprah every Sunday on Star World? Watch this weekend's episode. Oprah's going to interview Pink about her video and about how sluts make the world go round. Here's the preview for Aquamarine. Yay.

Aquamarine Preview


Okay I gotta go to sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home