i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, May 19, 2006

The Results..

Omg I think I'm gonna die or something. I failed so many subjects for mid-year. I'm shocked. I thought I could at least pass all since I listened in class and did all the work. I studied like crap for Chemistry, and yet I failed it. Its depressing. Can you imagine that you studied so hard for something, and you end up failing it. I checked my answers for Chemistry and there were like only minor mistakes, and the marker gave me a straight zero. How strict can these people get. Geez louisana.

I need a new wig. My three month old red one is like going bald because I brush it too much. I don't wear my wig, I just keep it at home and do stuff to it when I'm bored. Once I put rollers in it and left it overnight, and when I took them off my weave became bouncy curls. I should really just call my cousin over and destroy her hair instead. Whee.

I love the Pussycat Dolls. They're so risque. Did you know that they went on the Tyra Banks Show and taught Tyra how to dance and stuff. I bet she got jealous because all of them are like way thinner than her and their dancing is way better too. Ha.

I can't wait for Just My Luck to open in cinemas. I want to watch it. Here's the preview trailer.
Just My Luck Preview


Okay I gotta go study for Malay 'O' Levels. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home