i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, June 05, 2006

The Holidays..

Whee holiday classes are so much fun. Its like being in high school. You only have like three classes a day and you get a half-hour break in between. Anyway, my mother went to meet Mdm Sharifah last week because of my freakish results, and since then she's been making sure I do my homework and study everyday. She also hired a personal Maths tutor for me. Yay.

I don't know why but I feel like blogging is such a drag now. I always have no time for it and its so tedious. You have to log in, type, blah, blah, blah, publish post and log out. I'm tired. Geez.

I just heard that Disney Channel is launching a new show called Hannah Montana. Its like a second version of Lizzie McGuire. As usual, they have this two girls and one boy clique but this time one of the girls is a famous pop-star who wears a wig on stage to cover up her true identity so she won't get mobbed in public. It took me two days to figure that out after I watched the episodes on Youtube. Ha.

Speaking of Lizzie McGuire, I went to the website and they had links to the stars of the show's official website and stuff. I randomly clicked and blah blah. You know that little nut who played Matt. He's like some singer now who lost five hundred pounds over the summer. He's so skinny. I think he aspires to be like Hilary. She's a live skeleton. Um, ew. Click here.

Hannah Montana



Okay I gotta go do tuition homework. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home