i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Stress..

Omg I think I'm about to just die on the floor or something. Malay 'O' Levels are is in a day, and I don't even know if I'm prepared yet. Its seriously too scary. I remember during PSLE when I couldn't finish my Maths paper, I was being all panicky and thought that I would fail everything and be a dropout or something. But I ended up getting an A for the thing. If only I was that lucky now.

I have an annoying and painful ulcer on my bottom lip that hurts whenever I open my mouth. I tried using everything. I put salt on it. It hurt for like two minutes but after that I couldn't feel anything in my mouth. I tried using Bonjela, but that didn't work either. I tried drinking tons of water, but I ended up feeling bloated. I need a doctor.

Who watched the American Idol Finale? I think Clay Aiken's new hair caused like an outrage in the world or something. I went to Yahoo News and they had an article on it. I read it and some tabloids hated it and some thought it was nice. Its just hair. What am I talking about, hair is important. Ha.

Okay I gotta go die mugging for Malay. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home