i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, June 16, 2006

The Movie..

Omg I watched my very first NC-16 movie today. It was Silent Hill. I watched it with Mai and Alia. Now I know why they rated it NC-16. Its so freaking gory and scary and disgusting. They had this part where the village people burnt a little girl because they claimed she was a witch. And they actually showed them roasting her. They tied her to this 'holy' metal grill and burnt her over a volcano-like fire. Her skin melted and yuck. I could hear her screaming and everything. I wanted to just run out and watch Cars or something. I'm never watching gory movies again.

I watched the very last episode of Charmed on Tuesday through cable. Its kind of sad. Charmed has been in my life since I was Primary Three. Its really weird that its done for good. Well the ending is happy though. They all had like multiple children. Ha.

After the movie Alia saw those Japanese Neoprint shops and she suggested we take some pictures. We all paid and chose this laggy machine that took 5 minutes to snap a photo. We randomly posed, and there was this shot where we looked like we were in those TV-show family photos. It looked like a shot from "Living with Fran" or something. Its like I was the son and the two behind me were my lesbian parents. Cool stuff.

Here's a video from the series finale of Charmed. Its kind of a spoiler. I love the last part where one of the grandchildren closes the manor door with her powers for the last time.
Charmed


Okay I gotta go try to forget the gore I saw today. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home