i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, June 12, 2006

The Double Life..

Omg I'm dying. I thought life without my brother at home would be fun, but its driving me nuts. Before he left, my mother would ask him to help with chores and everything. Now, she asks me to help, and after that, I'm always too tired to do anything. There's also more food in the fridge. Which means I'm going to eat more and get fat again. In the mornings, my elder brother would wake up and help my father get my baby brother ready for childcare, but now I have to do that. And he always answers the stupid ringing phone when I'm sleeping, and now I actually have to get up and answer it myself. And he's usually the one who goes out with my mother and father on weekends, and I stay at home and study. But now I have to do both. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want my brother to come home. I hate this double life.

I missed all my favourite weekend shows when I went out with my parents. And I've been looking forward to watching them all week. Boo hoo.

Okay I gotta go clean the gut out of the kitchen. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home