i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Deception..

Omg my brother has been fake-cleaning all this years. I thought he cleaned for real, as in wipe everything, vacuum everywhere etc. But no. Yesterday I was rushing for time, so I anyhow cleaned the whole house. I just picked up litter and threw it out the window, hid all the messy stuff in the closet and dumped everything away. It took me less than fifteen minutes and the house looked as if my brother just cleaned it. I just thought he was a bad cleaner. And on the weekends I actually did thorough cleaning, like wipe the walls and polish everything. Oh the deception.

Yesterday I was looking through Youtube for Pussycat Dolls' videos, and I found this really old video (2000). It was actually a Pussycat Dolls' live performance, and there were like fifteen group members dancing on stage. I was curious so I checked Wikipedia, and it turned out that the Pussycat Dolls have existed since 199-something. They used to be this raunchy cabaret group which performed in bars and all that. The redhead Carmit had been with the Dolls since they began. I think she's as old as my grandmother. Christina Aguilera and Carmen Electra also used to be part of the Dolls. Holy crap.

I can't wait for High School Musical to premiere on Disney Channel. I heard its really good. Yay. Here's a video clip.

Pussycat Dolls on TRL


Okay I gotta go clean the gut off the kitchen sink again. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home