i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Pakistanis..

Omg my mother is such a good person. Last Saturday, I was having the worst hair day. My mother was watching my grief and she asked me if I wanted to rebond again. I told her I didn't want to damage my hair anymore, and that the salon people use like extremely harsh chemicals. Then all of a sudden she said that she'll do the job. Yesterday she came home with this mild straightening cream, and she did my roots. She didn't use any heat, so I doubt it was damaging. Its permanent by the way. I don't know why, but the cream makes hair naturally straight. My mother applied some of it on my sharp front, and it became a little wavy at the ends. Now I have a front like Nicole's. My mother is the best.

The new season of The Simple Life is seriously the funniest!! I almost died laughing my ass off when I watched an episode on Youtube. The girls had to replace a Muslim Pakistani mother, and they had to learn to pray and such. There was this one part where Nicole was shopping for spices and when she heard the 'Azan', she just dropped everything and prayed right in the store. And after Paris was done with that episode, she loved praying so much that she went home and prayed on her own, in a pink halter top. Ha!

Hidayah asked me to upload the neoprint of me and my lesbian parents. It was in my computer the other day, but I think I lost it or something. I'll have to go search my hard drive.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home