i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, June 19, 2006

The Showdown..

Omg I'm still freaked out from the whole Silent Hill thing. You know that siren that goes off when a storm is coming? The area around my house has it. In Silent Hill, that same siren goes off when the 'darkness' comes, and the evil spirits start coming to life and killing people. Yesterday I was happily scrubbing plates all alone in the house when I heard it, and I swear I dropped my sponge. Then for no reason I got really scared. Stupid movie.

Yesterday I almost burnt my whole room down. My cousin was coming over, and she told my auntie to call and tell me that she wanted to do her hair. I plugged in the straightener first so it would be hot by the time she arrived. She sort of stood me up after that and I totally forgot to switch the plug off. Five hours later I went into my room, and I found out that the plastic backing of the straightener had melted from overheating. I had to cool it down under running water. Its still works, but the backing looks like a soggy marshmallow. Ha.

Yay the E! network launched a new season of The Simple Life. Since Paris and Nicole are fighting, they filmed each girl separately. Its sort of a competition to see who makes a better housewife. The girls have to 'replace' real moms for a day each and they get judged at the end of the episode. The new show is called The Simple Life : 'Till Death Do Us Part. The opening is nice. It shows Paris and Nicole bumping into each other at Coffee Bean. Here's the video.

The Simple Life


Okay I gotta go do some homework now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home