i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, June 30, 2006

The Oral Exam..

Omg I just took my Malay O Level Oral Exam today. It was kind of fun to talk to the examiners. They topic for the discussion was "What is your favourite television show and why". I said that my favourite show was Desperate Housewives and that I liked it because of the drama. And when I said that I also found Eva Longoria pretty, one of the teachers smiled and laughed. I then digressed to the fact that I didn't like reality shows (which is such a lie) because all the dialogue was written out and such. I wanted my favourite show to be The Simple Life, but I was afraid that the examiners might hate Paris or something. I only screwed up once when I didn't know the malay word to use, so I just kept quiet and the examiner filled in the word for me. Other than that it was a blast. Yay!

Okay I gotta go sleep now. I'm tired. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home