i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Girl..

Omg so many things happened in the past two weeks without my brother around. He's coming back tomorrow night I think. Yesterday I felt like Bree so I decided to clean out my brother's extremely filthy room. I used bleach to wipe the floors and I changed the sheets and everything. My mother came home and she was so shocked that I actually did something nice for my brother. She thought that I had this hateful eternal grudge against my brother that I would have taken to the grave with me. I don't hate my brother, I just find him annoying.

My mother brought home her friend-from-work's ten year old daughter yesterday. She's supposedly my mother's god-daughter or whatever. I used to dislike that girl, because she locked me in a bathroom, but now I'm okay with her. She has like this mental condition where she gets fits every now and then. Its so freaky. Yesterday she suddenly collapsed on my couch and she was breathing heavily like a mad bulldog. Then she slowly opened her eyes and she stared at me like she wanted to kill me or something. I wanted to run out of the room screaming with a stick, but her father was trying to wake her from her fit. Omg its like Silent Hill.

Okay I gotta go sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home