i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Bad Haircut..

Omg I am so angry and fucked up. My hair got chopped off this morning, and the worst part is that the stupid freaking barber didn't even care to cut my weave properly. He cut my hair like I was some test dummy at hair cutting school. I told him not to touch my fringe, and now its probably the only part of my hair that's still nice and shiny and moisturised. He used that stupid jagged, layering scissors, and now the back of my head has wispy, dry ends that I totally hate. I asked my mother if she could fix it, and she said that It would grow back to my old shiny hair in a week or two. Thank god. I should have cut my hair myself. If anyone knows my hair, its me. Argh. My blood is boiling and I'm ready to kill. Stupid people.

My brother came home yesterday looking like a Japanese soldier who just returned from war. The house is filthy all over again. I just realised that my father makes most of the mess. This afternoon I had to nap to calm my angry soul, and before I slept I saw my father cooking some stuff in the kitchen. When I woke up, my spotless kitchen looked as if someone had puked all over it. The floor was wet, there was food on the floor and the stupid sink was clogged and it was full of oily water. I was fuming mad.

Fuck it. I gotta go protest against ignorant barbers. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home