i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Stretchies..

Omg my parents just left for Malaysia without me. They asked me to come along with them but I refused because my tutor is coming tonight. They're going there because my grandmother wants to visit her relatives or something. I'd rather stay at home and run around the living room. Its so much more fun. Whee.

Yesterday I went to East Coast Beach to eat with my relatives and there was this little show outside the hawker centre. It was like a whole group of people doing flexible acts. I think they're professional Wushu people or something, because they were wearing the clothes for it. They are all so freaking flexible it was like watching a whole group of elastic rubber bands in action. There was this boy from the group, he balanced on one hand on bricks piled vertically on a thin bench while doing a full split in mid-air. I called him a stretchie, after which I ran away. Ha.

I've ditched the Loreal Nutri-Gloss Line. Now I'm in love with Sunsilk. I know Sunsilk sounds cheap because it was Organics last time, but its actually from Australia, and Australian shampoos rock. Nutri-gloss only worked temporarily and it cheated my feelings.

I just found out even mats watch High School Musical. Nafisah told me that she was on the mrt when this scary mat walked in with that 'don't-come-near-me' look on his face. She was minding her own business until she heard some verses from Breaking Free, and it was coming from the mat's handphone and it was on at full blast. So they do have a soft side. Aww. Geez.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home