i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Morning Digest..

Omg I had my Morning Digest on Thursday and it was really fun but also tiring. I had to wake up at like six to get everything ready and packed. I rushed to school and met Mai at the parade square and we had to run up to Mdm Sharifah's homeroom to get our extensions clipped on. It was like some salon. Hui Wen did my extensions for me. She made me hold them while she clipped them on to my real hair. Zameer actually thought it was real hair. Its not real hair, its made of black and red ribbon. I just made it look somewhat like real hair. I rehearsed with Mai while getting the extensions done. After that we ran down to the parade square and I accidentally stepped on one of my extensions because it was so freaking long. But Hui Wen fixed it. Yay.

I was like shaking subconciously during the speech. I didn't even feel that nervous, but my hands were trembling. Its so weird. The screwed microphone made me sound so soft, but people could roughly make out what I was saying. Then there was this part of the speech where we recommended some shampoos, and everbody started laughing. Me and Mai so didn't get the joke. What so funny?

Help. Prelims in five weeks. I'm going to have gigantic eyebags by the time that is over.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home