i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Comeback..

Whee i finally have internet again. Its such a coincidence that Starhub cut it off just before my Prelims and turned it back on on the day of my last paper. Anyway Prelims are screwed I'm going to fail everything. Urgh.

I'm like really, really scared right now. I'm losing like alot of hair from my head and this never ever happened before. I know its not because i went for straightening because after I straightened it was still growing healthy. Its really freaky all my strands are falling off. I think its because of that stupid Sunsilk Long and Strong shampoo. Its supposed to help make my hair Long and Strong and its making me bald. I've been losing since I used it. That's it I'm throwing it out the window.

Okay I gotta go buy a new shampoo. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home