i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Stress..

Omg a really big thing happened last week. My hair got chopped off again. But this time the school was the one that chopped it off for me. They hired barbers to come over and they forced all the boys with slightly long hair to shave off their sideburns. I wanted to scream in depression when they cut off my hair, but I didn't. After 'O' Levels I am so not cutting my hair ever. Urgh.

I finally found out the cut-off point for the Apparel Design course in Temasek Poly. Its fourteen and below. I'm going to have to work. Really, really hard. Its all good, once I get there it'll be so worth it. I'm seriously going to look like a zombie when exams finish. With eyebags and everything. Oh wells. Its going to be one hell of a ride.

I gotta go study now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home