i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, July 28, 2006

The Supernatural..

Omg I am suddenly so freaked out by the ghosts. Its all because of that article in Berita Minggu that was on this Muslim guy who caught ghosts and trapped them in exhibitions. Apparently they can't escape to anyplace, because he read this prayer that traps them in the showcase. I asked Mai, and she said that if you go to see the exhibition, its either you can see them or not. It is so freaky if you can see a 'pocong' (something like a mummy) hopping around in a glass box. Its so scary. I was walking home from night study and I kept on reading prayers because my house area is so quiet at night.

I was telling Mai about the supernatural thing in Maths today, and Jacob butted into the conversation and told us that he saw some things not long ago. He said he saw like this bound-up body hopping around this tree, and on that same tree, there was this white figure with calf-length hair floating on the branches. He couldn't have been lying, because he didn't know what a pocong looked like. He said he saw 'them' at Pasir Ris when he was cycling with his sister at night. Freaky.

Okay I gotta go and pray now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home