i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Graduation..

Omg Graduation is tomorrow!! After tomorrow I'm not going to have a school anymore. Well that really sucks I can't bluff my mother I'm going to school and run off somewhere anymore. Boo Hoo.

So many girls bought expensive dresses for Glamour. I think there's like some catfight competition among them on who would be more glamorous tomorrow evening, because so many of them bought designer gowns and stuffs and did their hair at salons and all. I only spent on extensions. My outfit is coming straight from my father's closet, because he has so many shirts and formal pants. He asked me to wear this white jacket thingy, but I didn't want to becausethe shoulder pads are like humongous. Hakim is borrowing too! The rest are renting. In total I only spent $30 on graduation night! Yay more movies and chocolate for me!

Okay I think I developed a habit of staying up super late everyday. Its 3.10 and I'm going to sleep. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home