i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Super Sweet Sixteen..

Hooray I'm sixteen and legal!! I know its really weird that I'm up at two a.m on my birthday, but whatever, I felt guilty because I didn't study Physics. I'm going to pretend that today's not my birthday and save it for Thursday, after my last paper. I'm going to go nuts like Tyra on Vaseline and start screaming all the way down the steps from the school hall. Yay! After that, I'm going to scream my way to Marina Square to get my hair done. Double Yay! And maybe I'll get some extensions and dye my hair blonde like Paris! Okay, that's not gonna happen.

I need help. Its a day to Physics and two days to Chem O-Levels and I'm not even close to finshing studying. Its really scary, because its O-Levels yet it feels like mid-year exams. I think its the Prelims revision. I studied so hard for that that now I'm nearly burnt out. I'm depending on my Prelims revision for sciences to help me get through the O-Levels. Let's see how that's going to work out, next year when I get my results. I'll probably end up screaming once again like Tyra on Vaseline down the steps, either because I'm really happy or extremely depressed on the curb of insanity.

Okay I shall work. I really, really hope birthday wishes come true.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home