i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Last Week..

Hooray one more week till I get to do anything I want! All the O Level papers were okay, but it was the humanities papers were like harder than past years. I swear I didn't know what was going on during Social Studies SBQ. Maths was fun, because I could do everything, but I don't know if it was right or not. Oh well, might as well not blow my nose in it.

Nuriman made like a thousand plans of what he and his groupees are supposed to do after O Levels without telling them. He told me he had a movie planned, but when I asked Adam about it he had no clue about it. I bet if we are not careful he might plan a trip to Paris to see Jade without telling. Oo, that's fun I wanna see Jade!! I think that she has a lot of potential and that she should learn to embrace her brunetteness and practice in the decipheration of her race. Go Jade!

Jade was in Sultan Road on Wednesday doing a runway show. I was vomiting English skills in the exam hall. Boo hoo.

I love Hannah Montana! Its like the new type of Lizzie McGuire but its alot funnier. Its really interesting because by day she's like a normal kid and by night she's a pop-singing sensation. She wears a blonde wig too when she's performing so that's a plus. My baby brother loves Hannah too. He takes my wig and runs around the house singing her songs in baby language. Imagine that. Yay Hannah!

Here's Hannah Montana. That's the most natural-looking wig I've ever seen.

Hannah Montana



I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home