i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, November 20, 2006

The Late Nights..

Omg I think I'm becoming nocturnal. I thought that maybe after 'O's I'd sleep early everyday but there's so much to do like wasting time searching for episodes of Hannah Montana and Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide on Youtube. Since I get home so late everyday (11.30 pm) I end up staying up till about three am. Last two nights I was busy perming my wig for fun, because i got sick of its stick-straightness. The curls are nice, it kind of looks like some digital perm. I tried curling it before, but the iron was too hot and the plastic became weirdly shaped. Now its fine because I know how to regulate the heat. Whee I love synthetic wigs cause u can damage it all u want but its plastic so it'll last forever.

Having such a long fringe gets annoying. It keeps getting in my face.

I went with whole family to Vivo City just now. I wonder what the hype is about. People say that there's a thousand nice clothes stores there. They all look the same in every shopping mall to me. I love Vivo City because in almost every clothes store there there are wigs. I turned everywhere and there was fake hair of every kind. I was this close to taking one of the long ones and jumping around like Hannah Montana, but there were too many people. But sadly all the wigs are either naturally straight or wavy. There are no tight locks or stick straight ones. Boo hoo.

I sound like a hair-obsessed freak. Pardon me. And no I do not want to work as a hair stylist its tiring. I only do it for fun.

I'm sleepy. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home