i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Birthday Party..

Omg yay I'm so happy I finally got the rebonding I wanted. This time before I went to the salon I prayed really hard at the mosque during Friday prayers that the stylist would do my hair good, and she did! I did it at Marina Square Zoom Salon by my mom's friend named Kat (what a cool name!). I love it so much because it looks really natural and smooth like my baby brother's hair. I showed Kat (what a cool name!) his picture and she followed it. She had to use like two falt-irons on my head, a small and medium sized one. The small one is so freaking painful it pulls hair out, but the medium one was painless. This time the rebonding is so much better than the one I did at my uncle's salon, which was kinda blah. The chemicals smell a million times better. This time it smells like perfume-ish, unlike last time which smelt of horse pee. And this time the stylist listened to what I wanted instead of just doing whatever he wanted to my head. Also, now the end product looks natural and my hair remained the same color. Last time I did it my whole head turned brown for a week and I had stick straight pins on my head. Ha. Zoom Salon rocks my socks!

After doing my hair I met Izzati at Tampines Interchange and went to Sarah's house for some movie party. I thought it was only some movie thing, but they tricked me. They (Nuriman, Sham, Sarah, Zia and Adam) brought out a cake with candles and I was like surprised! I made a really long speech before cutting the cake. It was really nice, but it was a shame Hakim,Nani and Hannah Montana weren't there. Thanks again bitches!

Okay I'm so sleepy I've been out the whole day. Bye.

P.S. Thank you God for the hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home