i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Momo..

Whee I went to a club for the first time in my life!! It was Club Momo. I went with Nuriman, Zia, Adam, and Jade. Its okay they took away all the alcohol so we didn't get drunk. It was so exciting at the first part going in to the club. There was a bouncer and everything and I had to get my hand stamped with some cool chop that has invisible ink. I screamed in excitement because it was so cool! I was like so enthusiastic and everyone else was like really serious and were staring at me like I was some freak. I didn't care anyways I continued being really loud and irritating. Some people wanted to slap me but nope. Everybody looked really promiscuous. The stuff there is like really expensive! They charge like a dollar fifty for a stick of three marshmallows. I could have brought in like chips and cookies with milk.

When I went into the club there were like really cool seats with poles for the Pussycat Dolls. I saw Aisyah (4N) and Ryan (4R) chilling on the seats as if they've been doing it forever. They looked clubbish and I looked out of place because I was so noisy and annoying. The bands that played there were really loud. I did Swan phrases in between their songs to Jade when it was silent and everyone wanted to drive me out (I could sense). After that me and Jade went to get our non-alcoholic juice and Ryan was there sitting at the counter. He looked like one of those office workers who sits at the bar after working hours every night. I was so fascinated at the way the bartender poured my juice, and I could hear about ten people were laughing at me. Me and Jade left to walk around after our juice because I was this close to going deaf. It was fun but exhasuting. I didn't get to dance like Hannah Montana. Dang it.

Okay I'm so tired. Just played with my weave again. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home