i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, November 24, 2006

The Glamour..

Ooo I love Grad Night 2006 so much it was really exciting. At first I was kind of uncomfortable because I was having a bad headache and my extensions were making my head burn (they trap heat), but it all became okay after that. I love the ushers, waiters, waitresses, hosts, winners, entertainment, teachers, schoolmates everything! I also got to take so many pictures with so many different people. I'm going to like miss them loads and loads.

Okay I'll blog in detail some other time about Glamour. I'm going to sleep now. Bye.

P.S. The woman who hosted the games and lucky draw segment offered to go shopping. She called me diva and a beautiful boy. She so funny!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home