i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Dolls..

Omg I've started playing Sims 2 again. Last time I played it was like June. Now instead of the usual Paris Hilton, I'm creating the Pussycat Dolls. Hooray! I haven't actually played the game yet I'm still using the Body Shop to create the sexy mamas. So far I've created Nicole (the lead), and Ashley (the blonde one). I'm probably gonna anyhow create the rest so whatever. Hakim was supposed to lend me the Sims 2 Uni, but he is now "addicted" to it so he's probably not going to hand it over. I wanted to do a club scene with my dolls so badly. Gah.

I can't believe everyone is working! Its barely two weeks into holidays and everyone's working like office jobs and stuff. Recently, I saw two 5A boys working at the info counter at Parkway, and Hakim told me that he saw Erni working at some mafia cafe. I can't work because my mother won't allow me to. She claims I won't want to go to school after that. What crap. Nevermind, I'll annoy my mom till she lets me work. Omg maybe I can finally be a model like Jade! I still have the card given to me by this agency woman in June.

I love my shampoo. My scalp was like freaking oily for the past few days, and I finally used shampoo to wash it. I was so afraid to shampoo since I rebonded because I thought that the shampoo might strip off my natural oils, but it actually helped. The oils made my hair so bloody flat and the strands kept dropping, but the shampoo solved that. Now my hair is straight and it has volume and its not an oil rig anymore. I love Kadus Volume.

Okay I'm a go find some Sims Hairstyles for my next Doll. Hakim please lend me Sims 2 Uni I want to try it. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home