i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Sim Dolls..

Yay I just finished creating the Pussycat Dolls in Sims 2!! Finally. I stayed up all night yesterday finding the right clothes and hair and stuff. All the dolls basically have either fortune or family aspirations, because I'm going to make them move out after a while. Seven people in one house is too much to handle, because the game might jam up. I'm going to make Nicole Mama screw the postman and have a huge family of kittens. Its going to be sweet. Here are the dolls!!

The Pussycat Family

The Pussycat Dolls. I love their skimpy outfits.

Nicole Doll. Took me hours to get her hair and clothes right.

Ashley Doll. I love her blondeness.

Carmit Doll with her flaming red hair. She's also my favourite.

Melody and her long hair extensions.

Jessica Doll. Whee.

Argh the Blogger Photo Uploading thing isn't letting me post the picture of the last doll. Next time I'm using Photobucket. I gotta go now. Bye.

P.S. Please compare the real PCD with mine and tell me if the Sim version is realistic. Tag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home