i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Saw..

Omg I watched Saw and Saw 2 and its so freaking sadistic and gory and nerve-wrecking. Today Me, Adam, Hakim, Izzati and Nuriman all went to Sarah's house to watch movies, and they had to be scary. I was like hiding behind Sarah half the time I was watching because I was so freaking scared. There was like blood in every five seconds of the movie. The guy cut off his own leg and all in Saw and in Saw 2 the woman was thrown into a deep pit filled with syringes with long needles to find one key with her bare hands. She came out from the pit with needles jabbing her everywhere. Ouch! Although I was scared half to death it was kind of fun screaming. Ha!

Hooray I made Vanessa Hudgens and Zac in Sims 2 already but I haven't put them in a house yet. I totally didn't get to play Sims 2 today because I was too busy screaming in horror at gore and endless bloodshed.

I gotta go sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home