i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Music Video..

Hooray I decided not to separate my PCD sims after all. Instead, I decided to make their house a music video studio, where I would take screenshots of scenes. I got inspired to do videos by this girl who made like a rocking video of her dolls doing "I Don't Need A Man". Its so freaking nice! She had like the hairdryer and the bathtub and all. But her PCD don't look realistic. Search it on Youtube. Type in Pussycat Dolls Sims I Don't Need A Man. I can't do videos because I don't know how to edit them. So I'll just continue taking pictures.

I'm going to make Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens next! I'm going to make them copulate and have high school musical babies. Whee! Here's a few screenshots of my Pussycat Sims on the set of Buttons.

The Pussycat Dolls in "Buttons"

Let's get the party started! Its kind of dark.

Loosen up my Buttons Baby..

Still loosening up..

Video End. Say Goodbye Bitches!

Okay that's it for Buttons. I'm a go create Zac and Vanessa tomorrow!! Yay Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home