i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Burlesque Troupe..

Oh yay I did another shoot with my PCD! It was so fun because they did really nice moves this time. Ashley can bend all the way back and touch the floor. The shoot wasn't like any of the PCD music videos. I watched the original dolls with Carmen Electra and they did like striptease performances with christmas songs in clubs while wearing boots and lingerie. They were like smacking each other's butts while acting really promiscuous. Its all Carmen Electra's fault.

I watched Open Season with my family and cousins yesterday. It was because of my baby brother, but he wasn't watching it, he was crawling all over the cinema seats. He crawled on my face too. Its so weird that its the holidays and all the movies that show are kiddy movies about animals. I want to watch Material Girls starring Hilary Duff. Here are the pictures. The quality sucks today and I think its because of the wall colour.

The Pussycat Dolls as a Burlesque Troupe

The Dolls dancing to Santa Baby. Too bad I couldn't make them spank each other.

Go Ashley! She's pole-dancing around a lamp.

Okay I gotta go sleep now. I don't think I can use the computer this weekend because my elder brother will be back from camp, and he'll be hogging it. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home