i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, December 07, 2006

The High Road..

Omg I suddenly like Jojo! She sings really well live and she's only sixteen but she sounds really good. And she has extensions! I was at Borders yesterday when I saw her new cd and I previewed it, and it was really nice. I also saw Jessica Simpson's I Belong to Me video. She's nuts cutting off all her extensions they're like freaking expensive. I know her long hair is extensions because her hair miraculously grew that long in two months. Ha!

I just finished touching up Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens in Sims 2. It was kind of hard making them because I didn't have the right stuff to use. My Sims look somewhat like the real thing but it is not very accurate. I wanted to name the family Hudgens, because I like to say Hudgens, but I ended up putting both their surnames in anyway. They aren't married, but expect high school musical babies!

The Efron-Hudgens Family

Zac. He's looking in the mirror.

Vanessa Hudgens. Pretty?

The real things. They're posing for a wedding photo.

Okay that's all I have right now. I'm going to make another music video with my PCD. Please tag on the realistic-ness of the two Sims! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home