i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, December 22, 2006

The Beauty Shop.

I think I'm on some kind of like movie marathon thing. I'm trying to watch all the movies that I wanted to watch when they came out but I missed them, now. Today I watched two movies, Beauty Shop and In Her Shoes. Beauty Shop is so funny. I love it because a third of the movie is about weave and blow-dryers. Being a hair stylist is so fun. In Her Shoes was okay. Just My Luck still rules though. And so does McFly. They can sing live!

I think I'm losing interest in Sims 2. Help. I really need to finish what I started. I can't just leave my dolls hanging there after like two video shoots. I think its so boring now because I've done it all before. The thrill is gone. I need to borrow Hakim's Sims 2 Uni. They have cool stuff in there.

Yesterday night I went to Yahoo! and searched some stuff on how to be a designer. Its so tedious and complicated and risky. You have to like get a lucky break and intern for another established designer, or you'll be completely gone. Its so scary. Being a Pussycat Doll is easier. You just have to wear tiny clothes and stretch your legs alot. Go Pussycat Dolls!

Okay I gotta go sleep. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home