i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Sloth..

Omg I feel so slothy and lazy to use the computer. Maybe its because I've been going out and I get tired real easily. After I come home and have to clean up the whole house and by the time I'm done, I'll be dead. So next week I'm going to stay at home and have sleep all I want. When I wake up I'm going to play. Yay!

I love my weave and hair tools. They're a cure for my boredom. Yesterday I was really bored and tired, so I straightened half my weave and did afro-curls for the other half. I also cut it. Its so cool because the straight side has so much movement and shine and the curly side is so big and pouffy. I'll post pictures of it next time.

I got all the pictures from Adam's ANTM camera already. The first part of the film looked like a professional photoshoot because the resolution was so high and we did like individual shots. Izzati looked like a Nona tudumg model and Hakim looked like he was modelling for a jacket catalog. Its funny! Here's a group shot.

Graduation Picture

High Fashion Bam!

Okay I gotta go clean the gut now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home