i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Boycot..

Whee I watched She's the Man on vcd after like so long. I wanted to watch it in May but I was busy mugging. Its so funny especially when Amanda Bynes showed her tits to the whole soccer team to prove she was a girl. Ha! I thought RV was funny as hell but the whole movie was lame. The only funny parts were when Jojo made caustic remarks.

I think I'm going to rot at home. Everyone's running off to JC for the first three months. All the others are working. I don't want to work, because its like so much work and you have to sign ten thousand documents and the boss might be a bitch from hell. And my mother doesn't let me work. I can't go JC for the 3 months because my prelim results were that bad. Oh my god I wanna go JC for the first three months. I miss school.

Maybe I'll just get started on my design portfolio. And audition to be the next Pussycat Doll. Yay!

I gotta go clean the floor. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home