i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The School Day..

Omg it feels so weird that almost everyone is in school and I'm stuck at home. I bet most of the boys are trying to save their long hair from the discipline people and the girls are like gossiping in the toilet. It feels like a rut, having to stay at home doing nothing, so I decided to try to model again. Since its the start of the school year, half the models will be too busy schooling, so I will have more jobs if I actually get in! If I don't get in, I'll just write on some jeans like I did last year when I was depressed.

I decided to try playing Sims 2 again, after like a month. Since I'm going to be stuck at home for another two months, I might as well milk it. I'm going to steal back the playstation from my cousin and play it, and then I'm going to try cutting up some tablecloths to see if I can make it into a garment, and then I'm going to try baking some stuff without blowing up the kitchen. And I have to finish watching all the movies I want to watch, and I really have to start my portfolio. Wow, I didn't know I had so much to do. I better get started. Now.

I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home