i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The New Year Surprise..

Omg my new year was so eventful! I almost died! Well since I was born I didn't have any allergies, and yesterday I went to Pizza Hut with my family and I had something there that made me have a severe allergic reaction. It was really freaky. My throat kept tightening and I was becoming uglier as time went, because my whole body had bumps coming out of it. My mother said she finally knows what I look like if I had tons of acne, because my whole face was red and bumpy. And my mother was like panicking and all the stupid people in the mrt were so irritating. They were all hogging and squeezing inside the train to get to the fireworks. Go and turn on the kitchen stove and watch la freaks. People over here dying from severe allergic reaction also can't give way. Fuck yourselves please. If all those people die from being burnt by too much fireworks, I'd sit, have some allergy medicine, and laugh my ass off.

I went to the doctor and he injected me, and immediately the itching went off and my throat went back to normal. I was the clinic's last patient of 2006, because I barged in at about 11 45 pm and I left at about 12 am. I thought I was getting fat because my whole body was swelling. The next morning I woke up and it was all gone. And it was 2007. And I can't go back to school. I'm sad.

Okay my baby brother can be a Pussycat Doll. In Buttons, one of the dolls raised her leg all they way up at the metal bar. My baby brother was watching the video on MTV and he tried that once and he could do it. He just raised his leg and it went all the way up over his head. Wow.

Okay I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home