i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Training..

Omg I got the job at Sarah's/Nuriman's/Hakim's workplace. I'm working as a telephone operator for KFC delivery, but I'm in training now till Friday. Today I went through the first day of training. We had to learn how to answer the phone properly and do stuff in chronological order and all that. Somehow working is making me kind of depressed. I feel old and tired when I work. Well whatever, once I get my paycheck I'm going shopping for blowdryers and bedsheets. Whee.

Oh I went to one of the Guardian stores with my mother today and I saw this hair tool set that looks so awesome and red. Its from Vidal Sasoon and its really nice. There's two types, the curl set and straight set. The straight set comes with a flat iron which is blood red and a brush. Its sort of a designer hair tool thing. Since my straightener melted and the spring broke cause I overheated it, I'm going to buy that one. Once I get paid. It costs $30 I think.

I'm too tired to blog. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home