i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, January 22, 2007

The Endless Calls..

Omg so many people called for delivery today. I booked in at 5 pm and the calls kept going until like 9 before it toned down. I only got to talk to Hakim for like 10 minutes. Oh Hakim was sitting on the other end of the aisle, so I was screaming to him about Posh Spice's new boobies and how I read about it in my mother's magazine. My supervisor was like staring at me in fascination. Apparently, she's interested in Posh's new bosoms. We also made up spice names for ourselves. Hakim's Duck Spice, and I'm Boob Job Spice. Nice. Nuriman's a vanilla child. Nothing special.

Okay I'm so sleepy I just watched Cheaper by the Dozen. Talk to America! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home