i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Open House..

Omg Temasek Poly's Design Building is the coolest thing ever! Its like the sassiest and funkiest of all the buildings. The rubbish bins are painted creatively and they're so nice and the walls have artistic writings and paintings. The Apparel Design people make such nice clothes. There was this one exhibition with like everyday clothes and they looked really expensive and there's this other one where the clothes were like so wacky with rosettes and chiffons. But I was in awe when I saw all of them. Oh and some ikea stuff are designed by the TP design students. Wow!

Oh and we kind of missed Adam's debut Pussycat Dolls performance. My dad was supposed to send me, Sarah, Izzati, and Hakim to Ngee Ann Poly to see Adam, but we were late because Adam told me to come at two, and he performed at one. We ended up watching it on video anyway. He wore a blonde wig and he did like a lap dance on a chair. Great!

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home