i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Sickness..

Omg I hate the unpredictable weather! It made me really sick yesterday. Yesterday night I was feeling like I was dying and I wanted to throw up, so I decided that I won't go to work today morning. Now, its half and hour to my shift and I'm pretty much recovered. Its too late to go to work now I'm supposed to be seated by 10.45. Anyway if your having fever try binding yourself silly in thick clothes to make yourself sweat like a pig. I did it and I recovered in one night. Whee.

Work was really fun yesterday, with Sarah, Nuriman and Hakim. During training I was told to bring a notebook to record customer details in case they wanted the center to call them back, so I just used my free Lindsay Lohan notebook because I didn't have anything else. Then I found out that I already wrote some really depressing diary entries in it during O-Level period. Hakim read them, and he was laughing at my pain. I laughed too and after that I pushed him. Nuriman was busy reading about JJ Lin or whatever his name is and Sarah was singing Spice Girls.

Okay I gotta go clean the house. Its freaking filthy. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home