i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Flight..

Omg my brother just went off to Taiwan just now. He's not going to come home for like another three weeks. That kind of sucks, because my mother will get all moody that he's not around and she'll be really grumpy and make me do more housework. I got off work early today to see him off at the airport and the whole airport was full of NS people and so many of them looked the same. My brother said he's going to buy me stuff from there. Somehow after my brother went to NS i stopped hating him because he's nicer to me. Ha!

If I ever go to work, I'm not going when I'm dehydrated. Whenever I'm dehydrated, I get tired, and after that I'll get moody. I was like pms-ing and I sounded really bored while talking to the customers today. Except this one woman who was so understanding that I was bloody tired, and she even allowed me to take my time. I was super polite to her and when she was about to hang up the phone, I heard her say to her husband, "This boy is so nice!". She asked for my name. Yay!

I'm going to TP tomorrow to check out the design building and go for the seminar. Oh, and Adult fares are killing my wallet. I finished ten bucks worth of card money within two days and my travelling is not that much. Why did the government have to cancel our student ez-link cards? We're are going broke here. Clamshells.

Okay I gotta go now. I love Baby Spice. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home