i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Queen..

Omg I watched the Queen with my parents just now and I didn't get anything in the movie, because I don't know a single thing about Princess Diana or her royal family. I just watched it to to see wether they got the Spice Girls to act, because I heard from my mother that Prince William was at a Spice Girls Concert at that period his mother was in the accident, so since its a recap thing, they might have included it, but no. Gah.

Work today was fun, once again. I made a minah friend, and she a little promiscuous, but she's nice actually. She asked me if I ever smoked, and I said hell no a million times. Then I asked her, and she said that she used to, so I started telling her to drink ten gallons of water to cleanse her body and she was nodding in agreement like Oprah. Ha!

Okay I'm bloody sleepy. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home