i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, January 26, 2007

The Compliment..

Yay I got my first compliment! Yesterday we had this kfc briefing on the new promotions and the manager announced who got compliments. My name was called and everyone started clapping. Its my first week and I have compliments! I need two more and I can get a voucher. The woman who gave me the compliment was Ms Siti. Oh and yesterday there was this woman who called who asked me how old I was, because she said I sounded young. When I told her I was sixteen, she wished me good luck on my O-levels before hanging up. Ha!

Omg I just realised the Spice Girls wrote really catchy songs when there were five of them. When Ginger Spice left, they only wrote emotional sad songs. Talk about depression. I watched Spiceworld! Thank you so much Alia for lending it to me! Its so cool they go around in this huge British Bus which has like a bed and exercise machine and clothing racks inside. Wow. I wonder why the bus never collapsed.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home