i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, February 09, 2007

The Results..

Omg I'm so relieved that my results turned out fine and not disastrous where I fail every subject. I got 16 points for my L1R4, and I'm really happy with it, because I qualify for the Apparel Design course in Temasek Polytechnic. I got one A2, 3 B3's and a C5. The C5 is from Combined Humanities, because I didn't get to freaking finish both of the stupid papers. I was so freaking shocked when I got an A2 for my English, because I got a D7 for prelims and I thought I wouldn't get a distinction. I know I could have done better and avoid that C5, but I'm so glad its over! I really hope I get into the course I want. I can't wait to start school!

I received my pay already! I got $330. Hakim got $500+ because he worked like eight hours a day where I only did six hours. I went to check my account on Thursday and drew $50. I told my mother about it and she asked me not to draw anymore because she wants me to save. She said she's going to keep my card. I'm going to try work eight hours too now, so I can hit like $500 a month. Having unlimited access to your own money feels kind of weird. I'm so used to asking from my parents. Oh I decided to ditch buying the Vidal Sassoon hair set, because my Phillips one miraculously fixed itself when it dropped on the floor. Yay!

Okay I gotta go choose my schools. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home