i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Courses..

Omg I just found out that to assure that you can get into the Apparel Design course in Temasek Poly, you have to either have really good results or apply through the interview process. I have to go for the interview process and you have to like convince the interviewer that you really really want to go to the course and you'd do anything to get in, like roll down a hill. It kind of makes me reconsider, because Temasek Poly is so freaking far from my house now that I'm living in Central Singapore. I'm considering taking Nanyang Poly Business, because my mother wants me to take over her business and NYP is like one bus away from my house. I'm just afraid that the business course will kill me with Accountancy. Gah!

I think I'll just go for the interview. If I get in, awsome, if not, I'll apply for NYP. School was never meant to be all about fun and excitement anyway. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home