i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, February 26, 2007

The Spiceworld..

Omg I love the Spice Girls! I know they split up like ten years ago but I still love them because their songs are nice, and they can sing. I like Posh, because she had the nicest, straightest, shiniest bob haircut I've ever seen when she was still a Spice Girl. Today at work I was calling my supervisors and my colleagues Spice names. I went to see current pictures of the Spice Girls yesterday, and they look kind of old. Scary's hair is no longer big and voluminous, Ginger became a blonde, Baby grew up, Posh became stick-thin, and Sporty is a little fat. All I remember was when I was in primary school and when they were famous, was that I heard Wannabe, a couple of times on the radio. I was much more interested in food back then.

Today I was taking calls when I saw Rahmat walk into the Customer Service Call Centre for training. I think he's working as a Pizza Hut agent, because their trainings start on Monday. I doubt I'll be seeing him often, because KFC and Pizza Hut people don't interact with each other. Oh the other day I saw Ryan (4U) at Toa Payoh Mall on one of the CNY days with some girl when I was on my break with Sarah, Shuib, Nuriman, and Hakim, and we were like "Hi!" and he looked weirded out. Well.

Yay I get to work two splits this week. I work 11-7 tomorrow and 11-9 on Sunday. Its draining but I'll be happy on payday. I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home